An e-commerce Website is generally defined as a website that allows users to purchase products or services from the site.
Ecommerce websites have become very popular in recent years. The reason for their popularity is that they provide several advantages over traditional brick-and-mortar stores such as lower overhead costs.
Setting up a free ecommerce website template is a daunting task. From deciding on the right platform to choosing your payment gateway, it can be time-consuming. Fortunately, there are plenty of free options out there that make the process much simpler – this post will show you how to get started with one of them!
Why do people choose eCommerce over traditional stores?
Netizens are shoppers – they want to be able to move freely, explore, and do shopping. They also value their time.
eCommerce allows them to purchase what they need from the utility of their home or office whenever it is convenient for them.
People can learn about new products via websites, email newsletters sent by companies, and read product reviews written by fellow shoppers who have already purchased the items. This information helps consumers make informed decisions before making an investment in a physical product that may not meet their needs fully.
Also, there are no crowds in at early hours of the morning and late nights as online sales are open 24/7 all year, which means these customers don’t have to wake up early or stay late. This convenience is significant as many people are too busy with their daily lives?
How do we define a good Ecommerce site?
There are some elements that characterize a successful eCommerce site:
– It offers a great user experience and design. All components of an eCommerce site need to be considered with purposes. For instance, a shopping cart should not take up so much room in comparison with other elements such as a search bar. If users have trouble navigating the website, they will leave quickly.
– The structure of an eCommerce site should be user-friendly for easy navigation
– A rich content of a website with product information keeps visitors coming back.
– Attractive and eye-catching graphics or videos are another way to engage your users. It can also emphasize a certain benefit that may not have been so obvious before you saw it in video form or graphic representation
What are the steps involved in setting up an E-commerce Website?
* Choosing software: There are various types of software available on the internet which can be used by someone who is setting up an eCommerce site. You can either design your own website from scratch using software or you can buy a template and make some modifications to it depending on the needs of your business.
* The development stage: This is where you can customize all types of functionalities that are available on the platform you choose. This also involves installing necessary libraries, code, modules, etc…
* Content management system: Every E-commerce website requires an effective content management system (CMS) which will help in maintaining everything related to the website such as text, images, etc….
* Setup Payment gateway: Setting up a payment gateway for your site such as PayPal and making sure customers have easy access to it
The Best Free Ecommerce Website Templates:
As you open a business, the most important thing is how to attract customers. How would one get more customers? One must have a website that has a unique design, and attractive look with a good color combination. This will create curiosity among people who visit your website. They keep on checking out your product range/services and then make purchases. A well-designed e-commerce website with an excellent user interface (UI) can easily impact your business growth.
After deciding on having an e-commerce site, many businessmen face the problem of choosing an appropriate template for their online store from numerous designs available on web forums. In this article, I am going to discuss some best free ecommerce website templates that are available for free.
Magento is a free e-commerce template which is an excellent choice as it has been used by professionals to design their online stores. Also, many large-scale websites like IBM, and Audi use this theme for their websites. The features of the theme include responsive layout and multi-language support.
Ecwid is a free e-commerce plugin that can be added to any website. They’re very reasonable for those looking to make their store accessible and affordable. With an intuitive interface as well as 50 different languages available in your account settings, it’s no wonder this site has grown so quickly!
If you want to get your business up and running with the least amount of hassle, MyOnlineStore is a way for you to do so. With an affordable price tag, it might be worth giving them a try before making any rash decisions about who will power your e-commerce site.
Squareup has been made by Square, a company that specializes in Point of Sale systems. They have created the perfect mobile version of your store to take anywhere with Internet access! With this app on hand, all your transactions are processed online (for example Weebly uses them) and can also create an account with Square or open a free e-commerce template.
This is not always an obvious solution, but it does work well as long as you’re willing to pay 3% fees each time.
Weebly is one of the most popular website builders in the world, powering over 50 million websites. We are happy to announce that they have launched an e-commerce plan for free! With features like taxes automatically calculated, a powerful inventory management system, and coupon codes are easy to run your online store from home or anywhere else you want.
Weebly has grown into more than just a simple builder since being acquired by Square. Now, their free plans come equipped with some of our favorite pieces from them including Taxes Automatically Calculated; Powerful Inventory Management System, and Coupon Codes.
The templates we’ve listed here are all high quality and have been created by experts with the intention of making your website look great. If you like to learn more about how these templates help you create a better e-commerce experience for customers, take a look at our blog series!